Point Spread Playbook - NFL Stats & Handicapping
2011 NFL Season Edition
It includes these features:
- Go to Goal-made, attempts and percentages*
- Red Zone-made, attempts and percentages*
- Teams coming off a bye week
- Sunday and Thursday Night Games
- Terminology pages - to help those just starting to bet
- Pre-season and playoff betting
- How the Super Bowl odds changed over the course of the year
LAS VEGAS CASINO and SPORTS
"O'Donnell has credentials and shows it again with a quality effort for the player looking for well-compiled, insightful information. Point Spread Playbook contributes solid handicapping informational factors. The book is an 8 x 11 format and reads easily. Well worth the price. THE PROS STUDY THIS ONE!"
About the Point Spread Playbook
The Point Spread Playbook is a detailed analysis of the forthcoming NFL football season. The book has been described as the 'ultimate handicapping guide' and is relied by professional bettors and serious football betting enthusiasts across America and around the world.
Having said that, this book just isn’t for the Pro NFL Bettor; it can help anyone become one!
Point Spread Playbook is compiled by Al O'Donnell, one of America's most respected NFL football handicappers. For years he has been helping serious bettors make money betting on the NFL. Read more about Al O'Donnell or see what Las Vegas has to say about his work.